Become a Fund-A-Need Partner!
Morehouse School of Medicine invites you to become a partner in its Fund-A-Need initiative to raise vital scholarship funds for our students. Ninety percent of Morehouse School of Medicine students rely on some form of financial aid to remain in school, and so scholarship resources help the institution to recruit and retain talented, hardworking students regardless of their financial means. With your Fund-A-Need support, Morehouse School of Medicine’s stature as a place of opportunity for promising young scholars and innovators will continue to grow.
As we kick off our 40th anniversary, we hope you will make a renewed commitment to Morehouse School of Medicine. Each gift fuels the hopes and dreams of our next generation of healthcare leaders!
Three easy ways to donate:
- Support an MSM Experience in advance when you register for the event.
- Support an MSM Experience on-site when you join us.
- Engage in our live Fund-a-Need auction and support student scholarships.
See the difference your gift makes.
- $40,000 Supports one year of access to Step I & Step II examination preparation for our M.D. students
- $25,000 Supports a named scholarship or research fund for one year
- $10,000 Supports scholarships, research acquisitions and investments in innovation
- $5,000 Supports one student participating in foreign medical and humanity service work
- $1,000 Supports students’ memberships and registrations for professional conferences and professional organizations and
classroom and technology enhancements